Were You Wrongfully Convicted? Our Team Can Help!
Here in Texas, law enforcement and the court systems take criminal charges very seriously, and will often dedicate themselves to reaching a conviction. Unfortunately, in many cases, individuals may be wrongfully convicted of crimes which they did not commit. If this has happened to you, it is very important to know that you can appeal your case with the help of a criminal defense lawyer.
At Barbieri Law Firm, P.C., we have several decades of experience and are dedicated to helping individuals like you in tricky situations throughout Collin County, as well as Plano, Allen and Dallas. When you trust us with your case, you can count on us to provide you with quality representation and sound legal guidance.
The appeals process is often very lengthy, and the steps involved typically include the following:
- We review all of the records and documentation of your trial to find any errors.
- We put together a report on our findings and file it with the court to compel the judge.
- The state looks over the report in order to evaluate the argument and may check its validity.
- The state will respond to our firm’s report, informing us of whether we can take the next step.
- The Court of Appeals will look over all of the information and put forth a final decision.
Experienced And Compassionate Criminal Defense Attorney
If you choose to explore the appeals process, our entire team is here to represent your rights aggressively. Our firm’s top priority is to work directly with you to put together a case, which is based on solid evidence and will be compelling.
We truly care about achieving a positive outcome in your case. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your unique situation with you in a case evaluation with our criminal defense attorneys.
We encourage you to call 469-300-1522 today to schedule your consultation.